Monday, May 27, 2024

Sunday, May 12 to Friday, May 17, 2024

 On Sunday Bill drove me to the airport in Las Vegas and I flew home for a visit and to be with my mother for her surgery on Wednesday. The first part of the flight I had a window seat and enjoyed the views of some of the places we had visited. David and my mother picked me up at the airport.

On Monday I did my civic duty by voting. Linda provided transportation for Carol, Patsy, and my mother and I tagged along with them. I spent the rest of the day working in my flower gardens.


Tuesday I joined my mother, Patsy, Carol, Linda, Doris, and Cheryl at the St. George Senior Lunch. It was fun to see everyone and enjoy their company.

Wednesday was spent in Portland with my mother for her surgery. She came through with flying colors; when she woke up she wanted to go out for ice cream!

Thursday I spent some time in my sewing room and finished a small quilt and a wall hanging.



Friday David, Liz, and my mother drove me back to Portland for my flight to Las Vegas. They planned on a trip to Marden’s after dropping me off.

While I was galivanting in Maine and enjoying the wonderful spring weather Bill was in a sweltering hot campsite in the desert where the temperature reached 100 most days.

Friday night when I arrived at 9:30 in the evening it was still in the 90s. Luckily, it cooled down overnight. I was very glad to see Bill and resume the camping adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment